Streamline your risk assessment and valuation process
realxdata allows you to instantly analyse any incoming rent roll and asset list by automatically detecting, extracting and checking all relevant information. By integrating into your risk management solution, you significantly reduce the time and effort required for sustainable decision-making.
Manual data crunching is a thing of the past. Instant and data-based decision-making processes are here today.Request a Demo
Automatic Rent Roll Analysis
- Easily Drag & drop rent roll files & memos – No pre-formatting needed!
- State-of-the-art security & encryption
- You maintain ownership of your data at every point
2. Structure automatically
- Automated data extraction & structuring
- Machine Learning technology developed by realxdata
- Machine Learning based data checks & validations
- Web-based — Accessible anytime, anywhere
- No set-up or integration efforts needed
- Cutting-edge technology & usability
- Generic API to connect to industry solutions
- Single Sign-on for more convenience
- Security – Compliant with EU data protection legislation & GDPR
Manage your risks, not your data
realxdata Business Intelligence provides you all the analytics and data you need for your real estate and secondary risk assessment.
Assess all assets and tenants underlying your loans immediately and at anytime. Tenant liabilities and industry exposures can be analysed instantly.
Portfolio & Asset Dashboards
All important KPI’s
Dynamic Analysis & Filters
All Data in one place
360° Market View
realxdata gives you access to a holistic market view with real-time market developments and benchmarking to instantly analyse any local real estate market.
The real-time data sourcing technology by realxdata ensures you have the most-accurate & current data right at your fingertips. It gives you time to make the right decisions instead of spending a vast amount of time preparing data.
- Rent developments & Forecasts
- Value Developments
- Vacancy & Take-up
- Socio-Demographic Data
- Public Law & Regulations
- News & Market Monitor
- Points of Interest
- Construction Plans
- Restricted Areas
- Ground Values
- Noise Information